It was a sheer joy to work with Scott, through all the twists and turns of a market that began to change almost immediately when we listed. He gave great advice and excellent counsel, was always available and offered options at every turn. He really knows the Cory-Merrill neighborhood, where I lived for 20 years, loving every moment. That knowledge is among the reasons he was chosen.
The house he was tasked with selling is unusual in a neighborhood that is changing, from bungalows to higher-end houses that scraped the original dwellings. It was neither a less-expensive bungalow nor a higher-end home recently built. That made the comparables quite challenging, even for an agent who really knows this particular neighborhood, because he lives in it.
I recommend Scott very highly. He was a great and truly professional agent.
Scott provided more support than I have ever experienced in the real estate market; I have bought and sold 10+ properties. His ideas for advertising were way above the average. His recommendations were spot on throughout the process. He took the time to know my needs and expectations; he acted on them at every opportunity and checked for changes as time passed. Scott was absolutely great to work with and I sincerely appreciate and respect the work he does. Thanks.
After working with Scott off and on for the past year, we closed on a house in February. Scott's analytical and methodical approach were what I initially appreciated most. He is always enthusiastic about the market and was able to set up last minute viewings.
As first time home buyers, we really appreciated Scott's ability to provide basic knowledge about appliances, materials quality, and potential estimates for repairs and other post-purchase work thanks to his history of flipping.
Throughout the closing process, Scott was more than helpful in producing closing documents, amending contracts, and walking us through the process. He was invaluable in contacting the Seller's agent to determine what the seller's situation and discovering information about other offers.
I can't recommend Scott enough as a Buyer's agent enough in this heavily competitive market.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options